Are you a proud owner of the HTC EVO 3D? If you answered in the affirmative, then you might be pleased to know that the Cyanogenmod 7 Alpha build is now available. For those who are not in the know and prefer to use their handsets as a stock device without making any modifications, then you can skip this. Others who are interested to make the most out of your smartphone, then you would definitely have heard of the most popular Stock Android ROM – Cyanogenmod.
Specially developed and maintained by a huge group of modders and hackers, Cyanogenmod is currently available for more than 40 devices – the current CM7 will be based on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. While HTC EVO 3D’s version is still in Alpha, it is stable enough for everyday use. Still, I would offer a word of caution for you to make a backup of all your essential data before going ahead with the build’s installation as you can never tell just when Murphy might strike.
This is definitely something worth looking into if you’ve gone past HTC Sense’s bells and whistles. Anyone who has given it a go already and would like to let the rest of us know how your experience went? Fire away in the comments.RELATED
- AT&T CEO Doesn't Believe They Can Keep Doing Huge Device Subsidies In The Future
- Nokia RM-964 With 5.2-inch Display Spotted
- Angry Birds Go! Now Available For Download
- ASUS PadFone Set To Arrive Stateside
- Huawei Ascend P7 Tipped To Roll Out In April 2014
- Follow: CyanogenMod, evo 3d, HTC, htc evo 3d,
- Seen at: sprintfeed