The final piece of the Motorola DROID Bionic puzzle is finally here. No not the phone, but if you’d like to find out everything about how to operate the upcoming superphone on Verizon, the user manual has found its way onto the internet and is available for download. If you’d like to find out how to turn on the phone or remove the battery cover to replace the microSD card of the device, you’re in luck. The manual is also chockfull of photographs of the phone and screenshots of its UI. With the release date slated for next week, everybody can now be prepared to use the phone on launch day. Head here to download the Motorola DROID Bionic user guide.
Next Story: Acer Aspire S3 [Ultrabook]
- 2014-03-26: BlackBerry 10.3 Leak Reveals Possible Future BlackBerry Devices
- 2014-02-09: Sony Xperia Sirius D6503 Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-01-28: Alleged Left 4 Dead 2 Plantation Map Image Leaked
- 2014-01-09: @evleaks: Rose Gold Galaxy Note 3 Headed For Verizon
- 2013-12-10: LG V510 Tablet Images Leaked
- 2011-09-02: Motorola DROID Bionic starts arriving at Verizon stores
- 2011-09-01: DROID Bionic TV spot confirms release date?
- 2011-08-26: Motorola DROID Bionic official pictures leak