Dyson, a company known for its futuristic home appliances, has announced launched a new product that fits right in with its repertoire. Called the Dyson Hot, it is a bladeless heater fan that heats up the room using the company’s Air Multiplier technology. All you have to do is set the desired temperature, and the Dyson Hot will keep pumping out warm air until the temperature is reached. And when you don’t need it to act as a heater, the Dyson Hot can be a regular cooling fan as well – however it all depends on the temperature you set and the temperature of the room.
In addition to being multi-purpose, the Dyson Hot touts safety features such as no exposed heating elements – you won’t be able to burn yourself on accident, and it automatically shuts off if it tips over. And as the case with Dyson’s products – it comes with a hefty price tag. The Dyson Hot can be yours for $399.99. Find out more.
- 2014-03-06: Dyson Launches Second-Gen Air Multiplier Bladeless Fans
- 2014-02-17: Samsung Sues Dyson Over Vacuum Cleaner Design Patent [Updated]
- 2014-02-09: Dyson To Invest £5m In Robotic Vision Laboratory
- 2013-12-03: Plate Cooker Concept Could Safely Reheat Frozen Foods All At Once
- 2013-02-04: Dyson Airblade Tap Washes And Dries From The Same Source
- 2012-12-07: Dyson Hybrid Sink Hand Dryer Patent