Google’s recently launched +Snippets service gives users the ability to quickly and easily share content found on the internet with their friends on Google+. Starting today, Google has increased the functionality of +Snippets by making it available on one of its most used web services: Google Maps. Folks using Google Maps can now easily share whatever they’re looking at with all their friends in Google+.
Imagine hosting a party at your house or at a location that people have trouble locating (even on Google Maps) – it’s not going to be a problem anymore. Since you know where it is, all you have to do is pinpoint the location on the map and share it with your friends. And since you’re the people you’re inviting are in your circles anyway, it’s going to be such a convenient process as well. Head over to Google Maps now to try it out. Make sure you’re logged in to your Google account for it to work.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-03-30: 'Google Naps' Finds You Places To Sleep
- 2014-02-27: Google Maps Names A Brooklyn Block As The “Drug Section”
- 2014-02-19: New Google Maps Finally Exits Preview
- 2013-12-13: Google Maps Navigation (Beta) For Android Arrives At Another 25 Countries
- 2013-11-18: Google Maps Image That Depicts Murder Investigation Removed