Boy does Google move fast – just earlier this afternoon, we talked about Google Wallet launching alongside Mastercard support, while mentioning that “Visa, Discover and American Express will be added in future versions of Google Wallet” – guess the future is now, as Visa just announced that they will be joining bosom buddy Mastercard on the Google Wallet bandwagon.
This means Visa card users will be able to take advantage of this new NFC payment system, as the licensing agreement will enable Visa users to link their credit, debit and prepaid cards to Google Wallet to ease your pain at the checkout counter.
It seems that corporations no longer want you to hang out at their supermarkets or establishments for too long – they prefer you to perform a hit-and-run operation, where you know what you want, go in, get the stuff, check out and head home. Where’s the old school “take your time and smell the roses” thingamajic when it comes to grocery shopping? [Press Release]RELATED
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- Follow: Google, google wallet, visa, wallet,