After being leaked in press shots last week, the HTC Amaze 4G was officially announced by T-Mobile today, along with the Galaxy S2. Previously known as the HTC Ruby, the HTC Amaze 4G will be one of the most powerful phones available on T-Mobile. It packs a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 processor, a 4.3″ qHD super LCD display, NFC capabilities, Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread with HTC Sense, and HSPA+ 42 connectivity.
The phone is also touted to have the most advanced camera experience of any smartphone – it features an 8-megaxpixel camera that is capable of 1080p HD videos, a backside illuminated sensor for low light performance, zero shutter lag, dual LED flash and shooting options such as SmartShot, PerfectPics, SweepShot, ClearShot HDR and BurstShot.
Sounds like the perfect phone for consumers looking to replace their current phone and camera with one device. The HTC Amaze 4G will be available nationwide on October 12th, while online pre-sales will begin on October 10th. The phone will retail for $259.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate and 2-year contract on T-Mobile. Find out more.RELATED
- BlackBerry Could Quit High End Smartphone Game
- Oppo N1 Is First Google CTS-Certified CyanogenMod Phone
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini La Fleur Edition To Arrive In Germany
- HTC One Successor Rumored To Run Android 4.4.2 With Sense 6
- Cyanogen Inc. Manages To Raise An Additional $22m In Funding
- Follow: Android, HSPA+, HTC, t-mobile,