The huge fanfare surrounding a couple of smartphones from Taiwanese manufacturer HTC has continued with no signs of it abating – we’re talking about the HTC Radar and HTC Titan, where the devices’ respective webpages are now live and kicking so that you will be able to check out their official specifications in full glory without having to worry about what you read in rumors of previous stories.
The HTC Radar will unfortunately come with a rather disappointing 1GHz processor, where it will miss out on both the gyroscope and digital compass – so it makes perfect sense to overlook the Radar and head for the far more superior sounding HTC Titan instead, which contains both missing sensors in addition to a generous 4.7″ display that is very easy on the eyes.
Both handsets will ship with quad-band GSM support, where the Titan will deliver HSPA connectivity on 850/900/2100 MHz bands, whereas the Radar is limited to just 900/2100 MHz. The HTC Radar and HTC Titan are tipped to retail for around $570 and $850, respectively.
Next Story: How To: DIY USB Host in Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2011-12-02: International HTC Titan to receive 7740 update in due time
- 2011-10-19: HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S and Samsung Focus Flash paraded
- 2011-10-03: HTC Ultimate and HTC Titan is one and the same
- 2011-09-22: HTC working on integration Beats Audio into their Windows Phone devices
- 2011-09-07: HTC Titan and HTC Radar to be released on October 15th in the UK