The HTC Vigor that’s been rumored to be renamed the DROID Incredible HD, and recently the Rezound, has just been spotted in the flesh. And judging by the photographs of the phone’s “About” screen, it looks like we have confirmation of the phone’s 720p HD display – assuming that the photograph wasn’t doctored in the first place. Overall the phone looks just like any HTC phone, and it looks like it’s headed for Verizon – red and black colors, as well as the Verizon and 4G LTE logo on the back of the phone. The back of the phone also reminds me a bit of the original HTC DROID Incredible.
HTC definitely isn’t aiming to get the thinnest phone award with the HTC Vigor, but I suppose thickness is the last thing on anybody’s mind with a phone this spec’d out. The HTC Vigor will feature a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, a 4.3″ 720p HD (1280 x 720) display, Android 2.3.4 with HTC Sense, an 8-megapixel rear camera, a 2-megapixel front facing camera, and 4G LTE connectivity. Head over to the source link for more photographs of the device.
Next Story: T-Mobile Sonic 4G Mobile HotSpot announced
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2011-11-07: HTC Rezound unboxed
- 2011-11-03: HTC Rezound officially announced
- 2011-11-03: HTC Rezound official press shots leaked
- 2011-10-31: HTC Rezound spotted in Verizon ad
- 2011-10-19: HTC Rezound renders spotted