While the Logitech Revue has been subject to a number of price cuts since its launch (it was reduced to $99.99 a couple of months ago), Apple’s Apple TV price has remained $99.99 since it was introduced. Now it looks like Google’s set top box, the Logitech Revue, has received yet another price cut, making it cheaper than the Apple TV. The Logitech Revue can now be purchased from Tiger Direct for $89.99; that’s 10 bucks cheaper than the Apple TV.
While the price reduction doesn’t seem to be at all retailers (Amazon still sells it at $99.99), it makes you wonder why are the prices dropping if a major update to Google TV is scheduled to arrive pretty soon. There’s a possibility that there are new Revues on the way, and they’re probably going to be much cheaper at launch – or maybe Tiger Direct just wants to get rid of stock. Either way, if you’re interested in picking up the Logitech Revue, now’s a pretty good time. Don’t forget to check out our review of the Revue.
- 2014-04-22 Logitech Big Bang Thin And Light Case For Your iPad
- 2014-04-22 New Logitech Ultrathin For iPads Announced
- 2014-04-09 Logitech K830 Keyboard With Illuminated Keys Announced
- 2014-04-08 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Gaming Mouse Revealed
- 2014-04-01 Logitech X100 Mobile Speaker Revealed
- 2011-11-10 Logitech says no to Revue 2
- 2010-12-27 Logitech says Google did not request for Revue production halt
- 2010-07-28 Logitech Revue with Google TV ad arrives
- 2010-10-12 Logitech Revue Gets Shipping Date
- 2010-10-21 Logitech Revue Android App Now Available