Given how the iPhone 4’s camera is so popular, it’s weird that the iPad 2 did not feature a camera that is just as good. While there is without doubt that people use the iPad 2 for photographs and movies, we don’t think that the overall quality would end up seeing iPad 2 made movies in our cinemas as blockbuster hits, but company Makayama has decided that there is a market for dedicated iPad 2 movie mounts and has announced their Movie Mount.
As the name implies, the Movie Mount is a mount that allows you to hook up your iPad 2 and shoot movies. Granted you can always hold the iPad 2 to film your movies but the mount will add stability. Not just content with being a mere mount, the Movie Mount will also feature a pair of hot shoes that will let you hook up lights and microphones, and there’s even a mount for lenses.
They have even created an app that allows you to further fine tune settings during the shoot. Like we said before, the iPad 2’s camera isn’t that fantastic, so as to why anyone would want to buy a dedicated mount for shooting movies on their tablets is beyond us, but if you think it has its uses, the good news is that the Movie Mount will only cost you $69.95 and is currently up for pre-order and shipping is estimated to start in October.RELATED
- SlingPlayer App Update and Roku Channel Launched
- iOS 7 To Bring HDR Photography To The iPad
- Aereo's Over-The-Air Streaming Video Service Launching In Boston On May 15
- Telephoto Lens Attachment For The iPad Will Not Make You The Coolest Kid On The Block
- YouTube For iOS Gets Send To TV Feature With Xbox 360, PS3, Smart TV Support
- Follow: ipad 2, recording, videos,
- Seen at: tuaw