Mitsubishi Electric has rolled out their spanking new MR2 Series TV that is absolutely state of the art – we are talking about stereoscopic 3D support to keep up with the times, in addition to the ability to record all of your favorite movies over a Blu-ray disc thanks to its Blu-ray recorder, in addition to 1TB of storage space just in case you want to stash your media locally on the TV itself.
Apart from that, you can always opt to plug in a USB hard drive if you want to record some shows onto a piece of hardware which can be easily carried around once you’re done. The entire MR2 Series of TVs will be DLNA compatible, allowing you to access virtually any form of media on your network in addition to playing nice with some of the better Japanese Video On Demand services.
Depending on your budget, you will be able to choose from 40″, 46″ and 55” sizes when these TVs arrive in Japan at the end of next month onwards.RELATED
- Nikon Wins Injunction Against The Polaroid iM1836
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Canon EOS M2 Might Be A Japan-Only Release For Now
- Star Wars Starts An Instagram Account, Posts A Darth Vader Selfie
- Canon EOS M2 Announced With Improved AF System
- Follow: 3dtv, mitsubishi, mitsubishi electric,
- Seen at: en.akihabaranews