We covered a leaked story about the Motorola Droid RAZR more than a week ago, and here is further confirmation that the purported smartphone is very real. It is interesting to see Motorola venture back into RAZR territory – after all, they were more or less a victim of their own success with the entire RAZR fatigue setting in, as phone after phone released post-RAZR failed to live up to expectations. At least the Droid was a turning point for Motorola, and to see them merge the two names together evokes a tingle in my spine.
Rumored specifications of the Droid RAZR include a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, 1GB RAM, an 8-megapixel camera that does Full HD video recording as well, a front-facing camera for video calls, 4G LTE support and a 4.3″ qHD display which is said to feature a 540 x 960 resolution Super AMOLED screen.
To make it even hardier, it is said to come with splash-resistant Kevlar chassis – while it is no Sonim phone by any means, at least it does sound far tougher than what we’re used to these days.RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: droid razr, Motorola, motorola droid razr,
- Seen at: thisismynext