It seems that T-Mobile has just uploaded several new videos to their T-Mobile USA account, but it appears that they have been marked as private. Based on the file names, AndroidGuys suspect that there will be two devices, as pictured above, both identical on the surface but with one featuring a full touch screen while the other will sport an additional slideout QWERTY keyboard.
Based on a leaked T-Mobile roadmap, they are looking more and more to be the LG devices that have been codenamed LG Maxx and LG Maxx Q. Further digging around the files have led to speculation that the devices will most likely be called “myTouch by LG” and “myTouch Q by LG”, with the latter featuring the slideout QWERTY keyboard. If these are indeed the LG Maxx and Maxx Q that was uncovered in the leaked roadmap, both devices are slated for a 2nd of November release.
Unfortunately no word on specs, but AndroidGuys are thinking that these are most likely T-Mobile’s version of the LG Univa, it will be sporting a 3.5” HVGA display while running on an 800MHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 512MB of RAM and a 5MP camera in the rear, with its choice of Android being in the Gingerbread 2.3 flavor.
Next Story: ZiiLabs unveils Jaguar3 reference design tablet
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2011-11-22: LG Optimus EX gets pictured in real life
- 2011-11-11: LG Nitro HD photo revealed, headed to AT&T
- 2011-10-14: myTouch, myTouch Q and LG Doubleplay dummy phones arrive in T-Mobile stores
- 2011-10-12: LG Doubleplay press shots released
- 2011-10-04: LG to release new T-Mobile myTouch phones