For those interested in getting their hands on a hands-free video recording device, Toshiba announced today at IFA the Camileo Clip mini recorder.
The device features a clip at the back (hence the name) that will allow the user to clip it onto a shirt pocket or a jacket, and given how it only weighs 85g, we have a feeling that you will be able to clip it onto yourself and eventually forget that it’s even there, not to mention that its dimensions measure 46.5mm x 80mm, it seems to be relatively intrusive-free.
It appears to be tailored for outdoorsy people in mind as it is said to sport a rugged case that is splash-proof. It comes with a 5MP CMOS sensor with back side illumination (BSI) technology with 10x zoom for both photo and video capture.
It will support a variety of memory cards, including microSD, SDHC and SDXC with a maximum storage capacity of 64GB. It’s expected to be made available in Europe in Q4 but unfortunately there has been no word on how much it will cost or if it will grace the shelves in the US.
Next Story: Creative ZEN X-Fi3 media player announced
- 2014-04-17 Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17 Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-16 Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-03-27 Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2014-03-19 Toshiba Canvio Wireless Adapter