Can’t wait to immerse yourself in Drake’s upcoming adventure in Uncharted 3? While it won’t be too long until the game is released (11/1/11), Sony has decided to kickstart the advertising campaign for the game with the first TV Spot. What’s impressive about this advert is that it was completely cut from in-game footage, which means what you see in the video will be in the game. We sure have come a long way from game trailers/ads being cut from pre-rendered sequences that sometimes look nothing like the game itself.
The trailer shows everything we’d expect from an Uncharted game – nothing less than loads of running, jumping, explosions, puzzles, and bad guys. It’s going to be released in about two months, so start saving up if you haven’t yet. Check out the TV spot and let us know what you think of the game.
- The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Focuses On Clementine's Survival
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Microsoft Xbox Rumored For China Launch In September 2014
- Namco Bandai Announces Tales Of Zestiria Headed To PS3
- Korean StarCraft 2 Player Receives Pro-Athlete Visa
- Follow: game, playstation, playstation 3, ps3, Sony, uncharted,
- Seen at: blog.us.playstation