Can’t wait to immerse yourself in Drake’s upcoming adventure in Uncharted 3? While it won’t be too long until the game is released (11/1/11), Sony has decided to kickstart the advertising campaign for the game with the first TV Spot. What’s impressive about this advert is that it was completely cut from in-game footage, which means what you see in the video will be in the game. We sure have come a long way from game trailers/ads being cut from pre-rendered sequences that sometimes look nothing like the game itself.
The trailer shows everything we’d expect from an Uncharted game – nothing less than loads of running, jumping, explosions, puzzles, and bad guys. It’s going to be released in about two months, so start saving up if you haven’t yet. Check out the TV spot and let us know what you think of the game.
Next Story: Google's Dart programming language
- 2013-10-22 PSN Holds Halloween Sale Dropping Prices On The Last Of Us, The Walking Dead And More
- 2013-07-26 Sony Compares PS4 With Launch PS3 To Show How Slim It Really Is [Video]
- 2013-07-09 New Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Video Compares SD Version
- 2013-07-01 Sony Launching Summer Blast Sale Tomorrow For PS3, PS Vita Games
- 2013-06-27 Sony Refunding PS3 Owners After Inflating Deadpool Price
- 2012-05-23 First two Uncharted games to arrive on PSN 26th of June
- 2011-10-27 Uncharted 3 motion capture techniques revealed
- 2011-09-30 Uncharted 3 encourages you to eat at Subway for early game access
- 2011-09-26 Play Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception in 3D first