If brand names like Samsung, LG, Motorola or HTC don’t appeal to you, ViewSonic has just announced their third Android handset (after the ViewPad 4 and the V350). If you’re not willing to drop a lot of cash for a new smartphone, then perhaps the ViewSonic V430 might be something worth checking out.
Based on the specs alone, the ViewSonic V430 isn’t much to shout about, but it looks like it could get the job done. It will be running on a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with 512MB of RAM and will sport a 4.3” 800×480 resolution display. It will also come with a 5MP rear-facing camera and a VGA front-facing camera, and sadly it looks like it will only be coming with Android’s Froyo 2.2 loaded up.
Like we said, the ViewSonic V430 isn’t much to shout about, and unfortunately there is no word on how much it will cost or when it will arrive, but it looks like Russia is one of the countries that has been confirmed to be getting the V430. Should it arrive in the US, don’t expect it break the bank.RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy J Officially Announced In Taiwan
- Samsung Galaxy J Possibly Teased In Video
- Google News For Android And iOS Gets A Makeover
- Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Gets Certified To Go On Sale In China
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Follow: Android, budget, froyo, viewsonic,
- Seen at: unwiredview