According to Vodafone, the much anticipated Apple iPhone 5 will set to arrive in a couple of capacities to suit your needs (mostly budget, I believe) – where they will sing to the tune of 16GB and 32GB. The UK carrier’s product listing on their website also held implications that you can choose from black and white colors, alongside the familiar 16GB and 32GB capacities that iPhone users have been used to for some time now.
According to the product page for the Vodafone Sure Signal, which is a device that functions as a signal booster for the carrier’s network, they will be rolling out a bunch of phones that are compatible with the device, among them a quartet of “iPhone 5″ models. Could that be a typo, and are we getting ahead of ourselves? I suppose a typo should be out of the question, since there was also mention of the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G.
Guess the 64GB iPhone 5 remains a unicorn at the moment, although one can always hope to see that change sometime down the road. What do you think?RELATED
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone 5, iphone5, vodafone,
- Seen at: appleinsider