According to Vodafone, the much anticipated Apple iPhone 5 will set to arrive in a couple of capacities to suit your needs (mostly budget, I believe) – where they will sing to the tune of 16GB and 32GB. The UK carrier’s product listing on their website also held implications that you can choose from black and white colors, alongside the familiar 16GB and 32GB capacities that iPhone users have been used to for some time now.
According to the product page for the Vodafone Sure Signal, which is a device that functions as a signal booster for the carrier’s network, they will be rolling out a bunch of phones that are compatible with the device, among them a quartet of “iPhone 5″ models. Could that be a typo, and are we getting ahead of ourselves? I suppose a typo should be out of the question, since there was also mention of the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G.
Guess the 64GB iPhone 5 remains a unicorn at the moment, although one can always hope to see that change sometime down the road. What do you think?
Next Story: Carol Bartz quits as director of Yahoo Board
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-02-13: iPhone Tops Japan Market Share
- 2013-02-11: Vodafone Advises iPhone Users To Not Update To iOS 6.1
- 2013-02-05: iPhone Battery Case: Mophie Juice Pack Helium Shipping Next Week
- 2013-01-28: Budget iPhone Could Be A Frankenstein Phone Borrowing From iPhone 5, iPod Touch [Rumor]
- 2013-01-22: Verizon Activates Over 6 Million iPhones In Q4 2012