In order to bolster the sales of its BlackBerry PlayBook in the enterprise sector, RIM has announced a “Back to business” promotion for the QNX tablet. From now until December 31st 2011, BlackBerry business customers will be able to receive one free BlackBerry PlayBook tablet with every two purchased from an authorized valued added reseller. While this buy 2, free 1 promotion isn’t going to make the tablet any better than it already is, it does give the enterprise sector a reason to adopt the tablet – after all, who doesn’t like deals?
In addition to giving away the free tablet, RIM will also be supplementing each one with a bonus gift. Choices for the bonus gift can be one of the following three items: a black BlackBerry leather sleeve, a BlackBerry charging pod, or a 6ft high-speed HDMI cable. All three tablets will need to be have the same storage capacity and must be purchased from the same outlet. Sounds like a pretty good deal, though the long wait for the PlayBook OS 2.0 update next year might deter some customers. Hopefully RIM extends this promotion to regular consumers as well. Given the chance, will you take advantage of this BlackBerry PlayBook promotion? Find out more.
- 2014-04-21 BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16 BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15 BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2012-01-16 Dingleberry 3.0 BlackBerry PlayBook root released
- 2011-12-20 Facebook for BlackBerry PlayBook updated to 2.0
- 2011-12-13 Rooted BlackBerry PlayBook allows USB host support
- 2011-11-21 BlackBerry PlayBook on sale from $199 for a limited time
- 2011-11-16 Duke Nukem 3D now available for the BlackBerry PlayBook