Despite having the same processor as the iPad 2, it is most probably lower-clocked after relying on the results of integer and fp tests that were published. This is not unnatural either, since the iPhone 4S comes with a far smaller 5.25 Whr battery and lower thermal dissipation capabilities.
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2011-11-29: iPhone 4S priced like a boss
- 2011-10-26: iPhone 4S crushes competition in Japan
- 2011-10-17: iPhone 4S hits more than four million in weekend sales
- 2011-10-04: iPhone 4S name dropped in iTunes beta
- 2011-10-03: iPhone 4S (N90A) for real?