At the All Things D Asia conference, Windows Phone President Andy Lees decided that the time was ripe to reveal AT&T’s new range of Windows Phone handsets. Apart from being new, they are definitely beauties worth looking at and checking out. The HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S and Samsung Focus Flash will be arriving on Ma Bell, but unfortunately, there is no word on pricing details as well as an availability date just yet. Hopefully more information on these phones will be shed soon, as the frenzied holiday shopping season is about to begin, so it makes perfect sense for folks to ‘scout out’ the rest of the competition before deciding on which gizmo deserves their dollar.
Out of the three, which particular model appeals to you, and why? Would you ditch one mobile operating system for another, or are you more of a loyalist who will stick through the good and bad?
Next Story: ASUS Transformer 2 mentioned at AsiaD
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2011-12-02: International HTC Titan to receive 7740 update in due time
- 2011-10-28: AT&T announces a trio of new Windows Phones
- 2011-10-03: HTC Ultimate and HTC Titan is one and the same
- 2011-09-12: HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S, Focus Flash headed to AT&T
- 2011-09-02: HTC Radar and HTC Titan product pages are now up