Guess the iPod nano has not reached the end of its life span just yet, but instead is on the receiving end up a hardware refresh. Multi-touch capability is the latest addition to the smallest member of the iPod family with a display, where it will sport an improved fitness experience, sporting a 1.54″ color TFT display at 240 x 240 resolution (22o ppi).
You will be able to choose from seven different colors, coming in 8GB and 16GB capacities that retail for $129 and $149, respectively. Multi-touch, eh? I wonder how many fingers are you going to use to manipulate this puppy. Guess we can be on the lookout for even more watch accessories for the nano now, that it can display up to 16 different clocks…
- 2013-07-01 iOS 7 Concept Imagines The 6th Generation iPod Nano Running It
- 2012-10-17 iFixit gives Apple's new iPod nano the teardown treatment, gives it a 5/10 for repairability
- 2012-09-12 New iPod nano unveiled with larger display and Lightning connector
- 2012-08-27 Next-gen iPod nano rumored to feature WiFi connectivity along with iTunes Music Cloud support
- 2012-07-24 Apple reportedly planning new iPod touch and nanos for September
- 2012-02-01 iPod nano prototype with camera spotted
- 2011-12-20 First gen iPod nanos replaced with current generation models
- 2011-11-13 First generation iPod nano faces battery overheating issues, Apple issues replacements
- 2009-05-26 iPod nano 5G Revealed?
- 2009-10-22 iSkin Duo for the iPod nano 5G