Guess the iPod nano has not reached the end of its life span just yet, but instead is on the receiving end up a hardware refresh. Multi-touch capability is the latest addition to the smallest member of the iPod family with a display, where it will sport an improved fitness experience, sporting a 1.54″ color TFT display at 240 x 240 resolution (22o ppi).
You will be able to choose from seven different colors, coming in 8GB and 16GB capacities that retail for $129 and $149, respectively. Multi-touch, eh? I wonder how many fingers are you going to use to manipulate this puppy. Guess we can be on the lookout for even more watch accessories for the nano now, that it can display up to 16 different clocks…RELATED
- Pebble Smart Watch Update for IOS 7 and SDK 2.0
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone
- Analyst Expects 10 Million iWatch Sales During Initial Launch Year
- Japanese iPhone Accessory Makes Smell-O-Vision A Reality
- Apple iWatch Expected To Use Flexible OLEDs [Rumor]
- Follow: Apple Inc, ipod nano, nano,