Love your Magic Trackpad and wish that you could use it for everything including typing? Well, you’re in luck. The folks over at FrogPad have come up with a new accessory called the Magic FrogPad that turns your Apple Magic Trackpad into a compact keyboard. All you have to do is place it on top of the trackpad, run the software and you’re good to go. The Magic FrogPad makes it easy to type emails out with just using one hand, though you’ll probably need awhile to learn the layout of the special keyboard (it’s not your standard QWERTY layout).
And when you’re done with typing and want to use your regular trackpad functions, the swipe of a button turns it into a normal Trackpad again. It’s that simple. The Magic FrogPad is available now for $129.00 (bundled with the Apple Magic Trackpad and software) or $14.99 for just the Trackpad clings. Check out a video of it in action:
- 2014-03-26: More Workplaces Starting To Use Mac Computers [Survey]
- 2011-10-03: Magic FrogPad turns your Apple Magic Trackpad into a keyboard
- 2011-09-01: Magic Numpad transforms Apple's Magic Trackpad into a working number pad
- 2011-08-31: Magic Magic Numpad transforms your Magic Trackpad into a numpad
- 2011-08-05: Apple Magic Mouse thought to be discontinued
- 2010-07-28: Magic Trackpad, a Mouse killer? LOL
- 2010-08-03: Could this be Microsoft's answer to the Magic Trackpad?
- 2010-08-05: Microsoft's Mysterious Arc Touch Mouse To Launch In September
- 2010-11-01: Two Magic Trackpads Combined To Create A DIY Keyboard