Fans of slideout QWERTY keyboard smartphones, it looks as though photos of the Motorola DROID4 (or better known by its codename, “Maserati”) has been leaked. The device itself doesn’t look too shabby and is reminiscent of Motorola’s current design philosophy which seems to favor tapered edges.
In terms of specs, it is said to feature a 4” display (rumored to be Super AMOLED), an illuminated slideout QWERTY keyboard, 4G LTE connectivity, a camera that’s capable of recording 1080p HD video, a front facing camera, HDMI out and will run on Android’s Gingerbread 2.3.5. No word on processor, but the good folks down at DroidLife seem to think that it should at the very least run on the same 1.2GHz OMAP4430 processor that’s found on the Droid RAZR. Unfortunately there is no word on pricing or release date at the moment.
Next Story: BenQ unveils BL2201PTE 22" monitor
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2011-12-12: More photos of Sony Ericsson's Xperia Arc HD (Nozomi) surface
- 2011-11-07: Motorola Corvair 6" Android TV controller image surfaces
- 2011-09-15: Motorola Admiral caught on camera
- 2011-04-13: Motorola working on a rugged enterprise Android tablet?
- 2011-03-28: Official Gingerbread update for Droid X and Droid 2 leaked