While it’s not exactly in everybody’s best interests to have a portable credit card machine that can be brought wherever they go, the technology is available for such purposes. The folks over at NetSecure Payments have recently introduced its Kudos credit card acceptance kit over to the US. The Kudos is basically a gadget that can be used to turn desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones into credit card terminals.
This allows pretty much just about anybody to have a credit card machine at their disposal. Which means merchants will be able to sell products in the middle of a field or even on a bus or train – in areas where there are no ATMs nearby, and people have cards instead of cash to spend. These portable terminals are also suitable for small merchants that previously never had support for credit card transactions due to high upfront costs, monthly fees and complex contracts. Kudos is touted to provide the same services but at a much cheaper price.RELATED
- NAVIGATE Jacket Uses LEDs, Haptic Feedback To Help Direct Its Wearer
- LG Reportedly Shifting Focus From Smartphones To TVs
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Amber Alert GPS Now Available For $129.99 To AT&T Customers
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone
- Follow: credit card, machine, smartphone, Tablet,