Earlier today we reported that Japan’s NTT DoCoMo may have gotten ahead of itself and announced that they would be carrying the Samsung Nexus Prime come November, and now thanks to an Italian blog by the name of Android HDBlog we can now more or less be certain of what the third generation Nexus handset will look like.
The blog has somehow managed to get their hands on what appears to be a promotional poster of the Samsung Nexus Prime, and the look of the device seems to resemble the leaked photo of the handset that was spotted several weeks ago. This poster seems to have originated from Japan, where “the Japanese operator” (could it be NTT DoCoMo?) has confirmed that it will go on sale come 20th of November.
The blog went on to list the specs of the device, such as a 1.2GHz dual-core TI OMAP processor with a 4.65” 720×1280 Super AMOLED HD display, a 5MP camera and a 1.3MP front-facing camera, and it will be running on Android’s Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0. It will also come with NFC capabilities and will come in either 16GB or 32GB storage. This seems to more or less corroborate previous “confirmed” specifications, although the 5MP seems to be 3MPs shy of what many had expected.
Once again we’ll just be taking this with a grain of salt until the 19th of October in Hong Kong where the device is expected to be announced along with the latest build of Android.
Next Story: Jabra STREET2 is one stylish Bluetooth pendant
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active Has 277 Apps Already (Rumor)
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2011-10-18: Samsung Galaxy Nexus Specs (Official)
- 2011-10-11: Real reason behind Nexus Prime delay? (Rumor)
- 2011-10-11: Nexus Prime name outed by Samsung?
- 2011-10-07: Nexus Prime boot animation revealed?
- 2011-10-07: Samsung Galaxy Nexus to be delayed