For those of you planning to purchase the PlayStation Vita early, the folks at Sony have got some good news for you. If you’d like to own the PlayStation Vita before anybody in the US or Canada (assuming they don’t get one imported from Japan), Sony is giving its loyal fans the chance to do so. Starting today, Vita fans on this side of the world will be able to buy the PlayStation Vita Early First Edition Bundle from selected retail outlets nationwide.
The Early First Edition Bundle will set you back $349.99, which gives you: the PlayStation Vita 3G + WiFi, a 4GB PS Vita Memory Card, a limited edition case, and the Little Deviants game. But most importantly, you’ll be getting it on February 15th 2012 – one whole week before its official release in the US (February 22nd). You can head over to the Sony PlayStation website to find out more or pre-order the Bundle. Anybody planning to do so?
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2011-11-23: First tweet from PlayStation Vita
- 2011-11-16: Official PlayStation Vita carrying case gets a 7 minute video
- 2011-11-15: Sony PlayStation Vita pre-order goodies detailed
- 2011-11-11: Sony UMD Passport program lets you play your old PSP games on the Vita
- 2011-10-21: PlayStation Vita arrives at the FCC, casts eye on AT&T