If you happen to reside in the UK and love all things Starbucks, being the primary place where you hang out and do all your work, then you might be interested to hear about the latest promotion – where the offer will be known as ‘Pick of the Week’, and all Starbucks UK customers are able to gain access to a free download on iTunes.
Sounds like old news to folks living Stateside since such a partnership has been around for half a decade already (that’s 2006 just in case your mental calculator is broken), and this announcement follows up on the fact that free Wi-Fi, at long last, is now available in all its UK stores without having to go through a rather pesky registration process.
Just what will be the first song that will be up for download? Your ears might welcome James Morrison’s latest effort, My Dreams, while your eyes will receive their fair share of entertainment in the form of a free iBook called Limitless by Alan Glynn. Expect artists such as Coldplay, Tony Bennett and The Kooks to be featured down the road.
- 2014-03-12: Starbucks Works On Coffee Pre-Orders Via App
- 2014-03-11: Starbucks Allows You To Tip Baristas Now
- 2014-01-16: Starbucks iOS App To Get New Security Features
- 2014-01-15: Starbucks Mobile Payment App Stores Credentials As Plain Text Files
- 2013-10-28: Starbucks Allows Twitter Users To Buy Coffee For One Another