If you prefer the concept of a Bluetooth handset over a Bluetooth earpiece, Brando may have the solution for you with the Bluetooth Handset TK2, as pictured to the right above next to the iPhone. It basically acts and holds like a phone, which we’re guessing is a bit silly if you were to pair it with a phone.
However for those times when your phone is charging, or if you were to pair it with a Bluetooth enabled computer or tablet, then it starts to make more sense. Brando claims it will be compatible with a variety of devices ranging from the iPhone, to notebooks, and even with VoIP software such as Skype.
It will also support Bluetooth v2.1 multipoint technology, meaning that you will be able to pair the TK2 handset with up to two devices, so you will be able to answer calls on your phone as well as from your PC. It will feature a rechargeable battery that supposedly provides talk times of up to 6 hours, and a standby time of 200 hours. If you’re interested in getting your hands on the TK2 handset, it is available from Brando’s website for $23.
- 2013-01-17: Facebook iPhone Messenger VoIP Feature Not Powered By Skype
- 2013-01-16: Facebook Rolls Out VoIP Calling To U.S. iPhone Messenger Users
- 2012-07-31: Check out the USB Solar Charger Tree
- 2012-06-21: Brando Professional Beer Foam Making Mug
- 2012-03-05: USB AK-47 Assault Rifle flash drive
- 2012-02-28: iDroid makes your phone feel smart
- 2011-12-22: Brando introduces wireless keyboard and mouse made from bamboo
- 2011-12-13: Google Extends Free US and Canada Domestic Calling through 2012
- 2011-11-17: Skype 5.7 beta for Windows slightly updated
- 2011-10-13: Microsoft welcomes Skype officially