In life, there is plenty of “firsts” involve – who can forget the first time they kissed a girl, and how about that girlfriend of yours with the first night spent together on a romantic riverside cruise, never mind that both of you are more interested at staring at one another rather than look around and enjoy nature’s luscious surroundings? Well, when it comes to the world of video games, there are plenty of firsts as well, and this time around, we see an amalgamation of video games as well as social networking – the first tweet from a PlayStation Vita sent out just a few minutes ago.
I guess to see this being nice with social networks is one thing, but chances are people would fork out serious coin for this portable handheld console from Sony to take advantage of its games more than for its ability to tweet, although it ain’t too shabby to have it that way, either. Would the Vita’s ability to be able to tweet sway your purchase decision in its favor?RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: playstation vita, ps vita, Sony, tweet, twitter, vita,