In life, there is plenty of “firsts” involve – who can forget the first time they kissed a girl, and how about that girlfriend of yours with the first night spent together on a romantic riverside cruise, never mind that both of you are more interested at staring at one another rather than look around and enjoy nature’s luscious surroundings? Well, when it comes to the world of video games, there are plenty of firsts as well, and this time around, we see an amalgamation of video games as well as social networking – the first tweet from a PlayStation Vita sent out just a few minutes ago.
I guess to see this being nice with social networks is one thing, but chances are people would fork out serious coin for this portable handheld console from Sony to take advantage of its games more than for its ability to tweet, although it ain’t too shabby to have it that way, either. Would the Vita’s ability to be able to tweet sway your purchase decision in its favor?
Next Story: Treadmills up the realism ante
- 2013-12-10: Retailer Sends Free PlayStation Vita Units, Then Threatens Legal Action
- 2013-10-22: PSN Holds Halloween Sale Dropping Prices On The Last Of Us, The Walking Dead And More
- 2013-10-07: PS4 Dedicated App 'PS4 Link' Releasing On PlayStation Vita In November
- 2013-10-01: PS4, PS Vita Bundle Being Reconsidered By Sony
- 2013-09-09: Sony Publishes Promotional Video Highlighting New PS Vita, PlayStation Vita TV
- 2011-11-16: Official PlayStation Vita carrying case gets a 7 minute video
- 2011-11-15: Sony PlayStation Vita pre-order goodies detailed
- 2011-11-11: Sony UMD Passport program lets you play your old PSP games on the Vita
- 2011-10-27: Sony PlayStation Vita Early First Edition Bundle announced
- 2011-10-21: PlayStation Vita arrives at the FCC, casts eye on AT&T