Could this be true? Are Hitachi and Sony working together to deliver a new 4″ device that will run on iOS from Apple? Some have dubbed it to be the iPad 4, but who knows what it will be called, perhaps Apple sees the Galaxy Note as a true blue threat to their portable device throne, and will want to meet it head on with a 4″ device of their own? The part that Hitachi and Sony are reportedly delivering to Apple would be 4″ LCD displays, and this particular device is said to hit the market sometime next year – although everything else remains pretty much a blur at the moment. Apple is also touted to be working on a fundamentally distinct display technology that will see action on the iPad 4.
According to macotakara.jp, their sources hail from within Apple’s Far Eastern supply chain, and tout that both Hitachi as well as Sony have already started to roll out shipments of 4″ LCD panels to Apple. In fact, both companies are also reported to be in the cahoots with Toshiba Mobile Display next year. Do you think that there will be a new kind of iPad or iDevice in the market?
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases
- Apple's Plans For Sapphire Will Be For A "Secret Project"
- iPhone 6 To Have Sapphire Coating, Skips May Release (Rumor)
- Glucose Monitoring Might Not Make It Onto The iWatch