Thinking of what to get for your Lady Gaga-loving friends who recently purchased an iPhone 4S? An iTunes gift card for them to download her albums would suffice, but seeing how they’re her fans, they probably already own them. How about Lady Gaga-inspired iPhone cases instead? In addition to keeping the back of the iPhone protected from bumps and scratches, the cases feature artwork inspired by Lady Gaga and her music.
There cases were released a few weeks ago in Japan but now folks in the US can purchase them without having to deal with any importing. There are three different styles available: Distortion, Queen and Torn. They each come with a special sticker for your home button, are compatible with the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S and retail for $35 each. Head over to the Lady Gaga shop for more details.
- 2013-11-18: Lady Gaga Taps Into Her Inner Apple Genius In Saturday Night Live Sketch
- 2013-11-11: Lady Gaga To Perform From Space
- 2013-11-11: Lady Gaga Appears In Flying Dress
- 2013-01-15: Lady Gaga Chats Up Fans On Skype This Thursday
- 2012-10-04: Lady Gaga’s illuminated wig makes her a bright pop star
- 2011-12-28: Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S: a case inspired by LEGO
- 2011-10-30: Siri fully-functional on the iPhone 4 and iPod Touch
- 2011-10-21: Casetagram puts your Instagram photos to good use
- 2011-10-14: iPhones bring "best ever day of sales for a device family" on Sprint
- 2011-10-10: Over one million iPhone 4S pre-orders on the first day