If you use Logitech Alert as a security system for your house, Logitech has released new versions of its iOS apps for the iPad and iPhone. The updated apps feature improvements such as iOS 5 compatibility, live audio and H.264 video streaming, thumbnails of recent camera footage when you run the app, the ability to save recorded videos to your device’s Photos app, the ability to watch videos in landscape or portrait mode, and the ability to receive automatic app updates. The iPad version only gets the save recorded videos and automatic app updates.
iPhone app users will be prompted by the Apple app upgrade notification on their phones, but iPad customers will be notified by email instead and they’ll need to uninstall the app and redownload it again from the App Store.RELATED
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iOS 7.1 Beta Download Available Now For Developers
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Follow: app, iOS, Logitech,