If you use Logitech Alert as a security system for your house, Logitech has released new versions of its iOS apps for the iPad and iPhone. The updated apps feature improvements such as iOS 5 compatibility, live audio and H.264 video streaming, thumbnails of recent camera footage when you run the app, the ability to save recorded videos to your device’s Photos app, the ability to watch videos in landscape or portrait mode, and the ability to receive automatic app updates. The iPad version only gets the save recorded videos and automatic app updates.
iPhone app users will be prompted by the Apple app upgrade notification on their phones, but iPad customers will be notified by email instead and they’ll need to uninstall the app and redownload it again from the App Store.
Next Story: AT&T Dell Venue Pro Mango update finally arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-11: Mathematicians Develop App That Will Supposedly Eliminate Jetlag
- 2014-04-11: Hitman GO Arriving On iOS 17th April
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Announces Acquisition Of ComiXology
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2014-03-30: Facebook Messenger iOS Update Brings Groups, Forwarding And More
- 2014-03-23: Twitter #Music Bites The Dust
- 2014-03-13: Clones And Free-To-Play Titles Have "Soured" iTunes App Store Experience, According To Report
- 2014-03-12: iOS 7.1 Reminds Users Of 15 Minute Window While Making In-App Purchases
- 2011-06-27: iOS Device Combined With Logitech Alert Gives You A Home Security System