In conjunction with the release of the Xbox 360 Dashboard update that was made available to selected users today, Microsoft has also launched the revamped Xbox.com website that we wrote about yesterday. In case you missed the post, the new Xbox.com website will have a whole bunch of updates including a Metro user interface, a new Social section and the Beacons feature. Users will also be able to rent/buy movies from the site, and will find it easier to check up on their friends and perform tasks like redeeming Marketplace codes.
The Xbox 360 Dashboard update which was leaked in video footage and then officially announced in October, will also introduce the Metro UI, feature improved Kinect integration, and introduce Bing searching, YouTube videos and Live TV broadcasts to the console. Still no word on when it will officially roll out to everybody, but it shouldn’t be too long now.
Next Story: Energica electric motorcycle looks really mean
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA