Samsung has dropped a video advert that efficiently uses a few cliches about Apple customers waiting in line to get the new iPhone. The ad is getting massive viral traction on social networks, and to be honest, it’s pretty funny. A must watch for Samsung fans, but a fun watch for everyone. I like the fact that while it’s a good poke, it’s not mean. Tell us what you think in the comments!
Next Story: Android Market top 12 movies for $0.99 each
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2013-12-17: Samsung's Astronomical 2013 Marketing Expenditures On Home Turf Detailed
- 2013-05-17: New Google Chrome Ad Spoofed By Microsoft
- 2013-02-01: Samsung AllShare Super Bowl Ad: Fun!