Now here is an extremely interesting video that you might want to check out, even more so if you are an iPhone fan. I know that some of you are reeling from the recent video of Samsung’s ad that poked fun at those who lined up for the iPhone 4S will probably be able to find some solace in the latest video when an Australian dude decided to test out the TellMe voice recognition compared to Apple’s Siri that has hit the iPhone 4S. The test clearly shows Siri as the hands-down winner here, although Windows Phone fans in the comments are clearly indignant, but they do have a point though – TellMe works better with less natural wording, and they want someone with an American accent to issue the same commands. What do you think – is this a fair test for Microsoft’s TellMe?
Next Story: HandyNES offers portable NES goodness
- 2014-04-09: CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-03: Apple Acquires Novauris Technologies To Help Improve Siri
- 2014-03-05: Siri Hacked, Plays Nice With 3rd Party Apps
- 2014-03-05: Siri Could Be Opened Up To Third Party Developers
- 2014-02-24: Apple Files Lawsuit Against China's Patent Office And Chinese Company Over Siri
- 2012-05-31: Samsung’s S-Voice Agrees With Siri, Says Windows Phone is the Best Smartphone
- 2012-04-02: Apple's Siri faced with another lawsuit over false advertising
- 2012-02-15: Apple reportedly disabling Siri on unauthorized devices
- 2012-02-15: Siri does Japanese language now?
- 2011-10-04: iOS 5.0 Top Features