While many folks mourn the loss of the Sprint’s unlimited data plan for its non-smartphone devices, it looks like the carrier is trying to make things right with the launch of its new mobile broadband plans. While Sprint isn’t going to give you unlimited data anymore, it has tailored a bunch of plans to suit the needs of different folks.
For $19.99 a month, users can get 1GB of data just for tablets, which should be good enough for casual users. $34.99 a month gets 3GB of data for tablets and dedicated mobile hotspot devices. $49.99 a month gets 6GB of data for tablets, dedicated mobile hotspot devices, USB modems/card modems, netbook and notebooks, and $79.99 gets you 12 GB for the same devices.
The new plans will be available to all new and existing customers and are available now. Head over to Sprint’s website to find out more.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 Will Be Getting Facebook One-Click Login
- Follow: mobile broadband, plans, Sprint,