We’ve come across many iPhone docks in the past, and safe to say the good majority of them have been speaker docks, so you can imagine our delight when we came across an iPhone dock that doubled up as a table lamp as opposed to your run of the mill speaker dock, although to be fair the t’Light S by M&C Lighting does have a couple of speakers built into it, but you would never guess based on the design alone.
The t’Light S features a 5W LED bulb which is reportedly supposed to be both green and efficient. It even comes bundled with a remote control that allows you to control the brightness of the LED bulb based on a variety of settings available, as well as control the the stereo built into the lamp, such as Play/Pause/Stop/Next along with volume.
Apart from the rather novel concept of doubling up as an LED table lamp, the t’Light S does pretty much what most iPhone docks does. It will charge your iPhone and you will be able to pump music through the built-in speakers, although you probably shouldn’t expect amazing sound quality, but hey, an iPhone dock that doubles as a table lamp to help you study while pumping music? It might be something worth checking out.
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2013-01-06: Griffin Introduces Line Of Kid-Friendly iOS Accessories, Apps At CES
- 2011-12-06: GoPano micro for iPhone now available
- 2011-11-21: Joy Factory unveils StormCruiser iPhone bicycle mount
- 2011-11-21: Photojojo's Lens Dial for the iPhone photography enthusiast
- 2011-11-08: Texas Instruments and Brookstone unveil iPhone Pocket Projector case