If this is not worthy of the Transformers badge, then I would not know what is. Your eyes might just see a yellow Camaro that reminds you of Bumblebee from the Transformers movies, but what is it doing with an Xbox 360 controller on the outside? Well, that is because inside this remote controlled Camaro, lies a fully functional Xbox 360 Slim. I can just imagine being in an apartment, and instead of walking to my console, I can drive it to me. The DVD tray will head out from the front grill, where there is also an 8″ LCD display located in the rear window. As for the power button, it is strategically located in the gas cap, while the eject button is disguised as the rear Chevy bowtie symbol. Check out a video of it after the jump.
Next Story: Angry Birds swoop down at Finnish Ball
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2013-03-20: Xbox Live Accounts Of 'High Profile' Microsoft Employees Hacked
- 2011-12-01: Super Bright Nightvision Headset hack
- 2011-03-21: Ben Heck's 1977 Atari and Xbox 360 merger
- 2009-12-24: Xbox 360 laptop
- 2010-03-22: GPU cooling solution to cure RRoD problem