A robot creator has managed to create a special robot named Ewen, that reacts to tweets about colors. Whenever a tweet is sent to the @cheerlights account, the robot reads it, and depending on the color on the tweet – it gives a different facial expression. The robot is designed to look like a Jawa from Star Wars (though its creator calls Ewen an Ewok), but it functions as intended. Red makes him angry, yellow happy, blue sad, and purple confused. He doesn’t react to other colors at the moment, but we’re pretty sure it can be upgraded in the future. Check out a video of Ewen in action:
Next Story: Quad-core Meizu MX expected in May 2012?
- 2014-03-27: DIY ‘Cyclops’ Laser Visor Lets You Cosplay As An X-Man
- 2014-03-26: Gamebuino, The Arduino Handheld Console
- 2014-03-10: Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- 2014-02-27: Toro-bots Help Out In Your Garden Reorganization Effort
- 2014-01-19: Novena Open Laptop Prototype