Good news for those of you who use the Google Shopper app on your iPhone or iPad – Google has released a new update for the app. The update brings Google Shopper up to version 2.0 and introduces some new features: users can now view Google Offers from within the app which can then be filtered by location and saved for future use. Users can also subscribe to “Today’s Offer” from within the app itself.
It looks like users will be able to use Google Shopper for more than just shopping for items online now – they’ll be able to look for deals as well. Head over to the Apple App Store to download the latest version of Google Shopper, or find out more about Google Offers.
Next Story: Opera 11.6 revealed before Christmas
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-14: Google Micro Camera System To Usher In Next-Gen Contact Lenses
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2013-05-20: Google Field Trip Gives Users Free Admission To 13 Museums
- 2013-05-08: Google Wants To Help Developers Make iOS Apps Launch Links In Chrome
- 2013-03-27: Gmail For iOS Updated To 2.1, Brings New Navigational Functionality