Good news for those of you who use the Google Shopper app on your iPhone or iPad – Google has released a new update for the app. The update brings Google Shopper up to version 2.0 and introduces some new features: users can now view Google Offers from within the app which can then be filtered by location and saved for future use. Users can also subscribe to “Today’s Offer” from within the app itself.
It looks like users will be able to use Google Shopper for more than just shopping for items online now – they’ll be able to look for deals as well. Head over to the Apple App Store to download the latest version of Google Shopper, or find out more about Google Offers.
Next Story: Opera 11.6 revealed before Christmas
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-21 Flippypad Concept Shows How Project Ara As A Handheld Gaming Console
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2013-05-20 Google Field Trip Gives Users Free Admission To 13 Museums
- 2013-05-08 Google Wants To Help Developers Make iOS Apps Launch Links In Chrome