We know that some of you guys out there probably have a favorite printer that just seems so reliable. It never gives you trouble and all you have to do is change its ink from time to time. The only drawback is that you want to print from your iPhone or iPad but that printer does not have AirPrint, what do you do? Well it looks like Lantronix is here to the rescue with the xPrintServer.
Basically what the xPrintServer does is that it acts as a print server that allows iOS devices access to all printers on the network that it is installed on, thus allowing users to print documents from their iOS devices wirelessly. Lantronix is boasting easy installation as one of its selling points which means that just about anybody should be able to set it up and get printing without any problems.
The Lantronix xPrintServer will retail for $149.95 which, and for more information you can head on down to the xPrintServer page on Lantronix’s website where you will also be able to find a whole list of supported printers.
Next Story: Apple has plans for a 2880x1800 MacBook Pro?
- 2014-04-13: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-04-07: Quitting iOS Apps Might Actually Cause Battery Drain, According To Former Apple Genius
- 2014-04-04: Apple's iPhone Almost Had An Always-On Display
- 2014-04-03: Next-Gen iOS Devices May Have Faster, Power Efficient LPDDR4 DRAM