A few months ago, details and renders of the Apple Campus 2 surfaced online, and recently, more details about the upcoming building have been revealed. We now have new renders of the building, showing off a dark-colored roof with photo-voltaic solar panels – it looks like Apple will be going green with the Campus 2 as well. Shots of the corporate auditorium, additional parking and jogging path have turned up as well, and it looks like Apple now wants an additional fitness center which will take up 20,000 square feet more than its original proposal.
No word on when the campus will be approved and when construction will begin, but Apple hopes to complete the building by the year 2015. When finished, the Apple Campus 2 will fit a lot of people –an estimated 13,000 employees will spend their working lives in this giant Cupertino structure. Hit the source link for more images.
- 2014-01-16: Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17: Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11: Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08: Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court