About a week ago we reported that a designer came up with a concept Nokia tablet that was inspired by the N9’s design and the Sony Tablet S. After seeing the success with the design, it seems another designer has decided to come up with a design of his own which he has dubbed the Nokia 1 tablet and appears to be inspired by the N9, and less of the Sony Tablet S.
The Nokia 1 concept tablet was designed by YrOnimuS and based on its looks alone, it could have easily passed off as the Nokia N9, albeit a larger version. So what sort of specs are we looking at for the Nokia 1 concept tablet? For starters it would feature a 11.6” AMOLED 1280×800 display, measuring in a 8.5mm thin and weighing 580 grams.
It would also feature dual-cameras, a 5MP rear-facing camera capable of recording 1080p Full HD videos, a 2MP front facing camera, 2GB of RAM and will come in either 32GB or 64GB storage capacities. Its choice of operation system would also be Microsoft’s Windows 8 ARM Edition. What do you guys think? Plausible?
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-09: Nokia X Custom Android ROM Revealed
- 2014-04-09: Nokia 225 Is Slimmest Affordable Internet Handset
- 2013-05-14: Nokia Confirms Its Interest In Making Tablets
- 2013-04-05: Nokia Windows 8 Tablet Could Be Real
- 2012-03-12: Nokia Windows 8 tablet to arrive earliest by Q4 2012?
- 2012-01-27: Does Nokia have a Windows 8 tablet in store for us? [Rumor]
- 2011-12-22: Nokia concept tablet with Windows 8 inspired by the N9 and Sony Tablet S