When it comes to headphones, you can trust Skullcandy to churn out something delicious – visually, as well as aurally, of course. The latter is more often than not the far more important aspect for you to consider, since external aesthetics please no one but others around you (only if they gave two hoots about it), or if you tend to look into the mirror a whole lot. Skullcandy’s latest outing has resulted in the Kidrobot Mix Master over-ear headphones.
Coming in an all black design, they will be adorned with a Kidrobot pattern. You can collapse this pair of headphones in a jiffy for easy traveling, where mylar drivers and cable inputs are available on the bot ear cups. Not only that, there is also the exclusive “jacked up” chrome plated 3″ Dunny to add to its aesthetic and functional appeal. While it resembles very much a standard pair of headphones, Skullcandy fans will definitely be able to identify with it – especially those who are in love with Kidrobot merchandise. Just make sure you have $299.99 in the bank beforehand.
- 2014-04-17 Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-04 Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04 Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20 Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05 Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2013-10-22 Skullcandy Rolls Out Eric Koston Signature Series Crusher Headphones
- 2009-05-05 Skullcandy Decibel Collection Launched
- 2010-09-08 Skullcandy Offers A Virtual Dressing Room To Try Its Headphones On