Sony Ericsson has recently announced that it will be unveiling some new Xperia phones at the world’s largest consumer technology tradeshow next year – CES 2012. While it wasn’t mentioned which devices will be unveiled (Nozomi/Xperia arc HD we’re looking at you), the Nypon and Kumquat are possibilities as well. The company has also started sending out invitations to the media for its press conference which will be on January 9th. Ubergizmo will be on hand at CES next year, like we have in the past, so expect detailed coverage from our end. Stay tuned for more details.
Sony Ericsson has had a pretty good run this year with its Xperia devices, so I’m looking forward to see what it brings to the tablet next. Who’s looking forward to the unveiling of its new phones?
Next Story: LG Optimus LTE launched in Japan
- 2014-04-16 Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17 Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10 Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10 The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10 Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2012-02-23 Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones
- 2012-01-06 Sony Ericsson Nozomi leaked ahead of CES
- 2012-01-06 Sony Ericsson posts another teaser photo
- 2011-12-05 Sony Ericsson Nozomi and two new Xperia handsets leaked in renders?
- 2011-12-01 Sony Ericsson's next-gen smartphones detailed in rumors