If you’ve got multiple Twitter accounts and you’re using the official Twitter app for BlackBerry to Tweet, we’ve got some good news for you. RIM has announced a new update that will let folks like you Tweet from multiple accounts without having to constantly sign in and out. The update brings the app up to version 2.1 and introduces multi-account support. Now switching accounts to send a tweet from is just as simple as hitting Alt + Space.
In addition to multi-account support, the app also introduces a bunch of new features: you can now share Tweets via BBM, making conversations about a particular Tweet easier to start, you can view multiple Twitter accounts in a single timeline, and post a single Tweet to multiple accounts. Twitter 2.1 for BlackBerry will be available within the next 24 hours on the BlackBerry App World and is available for BlackBerry devices running BB 5 OS and higher.
Next Story: Remote controlled Camaro carries Xbox 360 within
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2014-04-07: Twitter Acquires Cover, A Popular Android Lock Screen
- 2014-04-03: Vine Direct Messaging Launched
- 2012-07-16: Twitter for BlackBerry updated
- 2011-05-19: Twitter 2.0 for BlackBerry released today
- 2011-04-15: Official Twitter client for BlackBerry updated