Looking forward to Assassin’s Creed 3? Well you should because if Ubisoft’s boss, Yves Guillemot words weren’t just for hype and exaggeration, Assassin’s Creed 3 is supposedly the “biggest to date”, and if the rumors are to be believed, it looks like the world will be moving forward and will be set in 18th century during the American Revolution. The rumor supposedly comes from a source who is close to the project.
According to the source, not only will Assassin’s Creed 3 take place during the American Revolution, but will also feature a new Assassin and is expected to be announced before the end of March. Hints at a possible setting in during the American Revolution was hinted when a survey allegedly conducted by Ubisoft asked gamers their thoughts on an American Revolution setting along with other historical backdrops. What do you guys think? Would an American Revolution setting prove to be an interesting historical backdrop for the next installment in the Assassin’s Creed franchise?
- 2014-04-13: Ubisoft And musterbrand Team Up For Watch Dogs Apparel And Accessories
- 2014-04-13: Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-07: Watch Dogs' Recommended Specs Leaked On Steam
- 2014-04-01: Ubisoft: No Watch Dogs Demo Planned
- 2014-03-30: Ubisoft Reiterates Their Commitment To Annual Assassin's Creed Releases
- 2013-04-23: Assassin's Creed 3: The Redemption Released On PS3, Xbox 360, PC
- 2013-02-06: Assassin's Creed 3 King Washington DLC Release Dates Announced In New Trailer
- 2012-11-30: Extremely limited edition Assassin's Creed 3 package goes up for auction
- 2012-11-22: Assassin's Creed 3 bound for the Benelux region gets its entire shipment stolen
- 2012-10-26: Assassin's Creed 3 picks up Ubisoft gong for being most pre-ordered game to date