If you find it difficult to hold your onto your iPad 2 tablet for extended periods of time? If that’s the case, you might want to check out this new iPad 2 accessory called Comfe Hands: a pair of specially designed grips that gives the tablet “a shape that fits your hand’s natural contours with a soft, gripping feel.” The Comfe Hands is said to even make the iPad 2 feel lighter.
All you have to do is attach the two pieces of the Comfe Hands on the side of the tablet and you’re good to go. It features curves and grooves for you to place your hands when you’re holding up the tablet, making it easier and more comfortable to hold. For those times when you’re not using it as a grip enhancer, the Comfe Hands even work as a stand (vertically and horizontally) for the tablet. The Comfe Hands are available now for $49.95.
- 2014-02-13 iPad 2 Production Reportedly Nearing Its End
- 2013-10-21 iPad 2 Is Still Apple's Most Widely Used Tablet
- 2013-04-23 Refurbished iPad 2 And iPad 3 Prices Slashed By Apple
- 2012-11-30 7 Chinese Jailed In "Kidney For iPad" Trial
- 2012-10-22 Apple rumored to phase out iPad 2 after iPad mini goes on sale