As part of Shankar’s recreation of Command & Conquer, it included buildings, terrain, combat, tiberium harvesting and regrowth, in addition to the ability to sell and repair buildings. You want fog of war? It has that, too, in addition to a pannable map, different cursors, tooltips, and drag selection for multiple units. Currently, the full game is far from finished, as it is limited to a handful of buildings and units, an extremely tiny map, and the occasional glitch.
Shankar’s effort is far from finished, but finish it he will. You can play it here, although Chrome or Firefox works best with it, and for those who want to lend Shankar a helping hand, the source code is available here.RELATED
- Digital Storm Teases Steam Machine For CES 2014
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Alienware Offers Console Trade In Program
- Seen at: wired