EA wants to “challenge everything” in the world of gaming, and the company has clearly set their sights on the Windows Phone platform in the immediate future. EA’s YouTube channel recently unveiled a bunch of new game franchises that is worth looking into, and some of the more notable titles include the award winning Parkour sim with a futuristic spy thriller plot, Mirror’s Edge, in addition to Real Racing 2 that has 30 officially licensed cars to run circles around a track, Sims Medieval that turns back the hands of time, Tiger Woods PGA Tour that shows the pro-golfer is far from finished yet in his career, the evergreen Monopoly classic property-baron board game, Spy Mouse, Yahtzee (poker but with dice), The Game of Life, and Parking Mania amongst others. Sounds like your Nokia Lumia is set to be more entertaining than ever before – which title would appeal to you the most?
- 2014-04-11: EA Looking To Transition Older Battlefield Titles From GameSpy's Servers
- 2014-04-03: Hands-On : Nokia 630 And 635 Review
- 2014-04-03: Battlefield 4: Naval Strike Will See General Release On 15 April
- 2014-04-01: EA Apologizes To Nintendo For "Unacceptable" Wii U Joke
- 2014-03-30: EA Origin Service To Go 100% Digital From April Onwards
- 2014-03-19: EA Reportedly Secures Publishing Rights For Titanfall 2 [Rumor]
- 2012-05-08: Nokia Announces New App Partnerships at CTIA Wireless